Space 1999 © ITC Entertainment Group Limited. 1975 and 2017. Licensed by Granada Ventures Limited. All rights reserved.
STUDIO SCALE MASTERPIECE COLLECTION
1:24 SCALE RE-ENTRY GLIDER STUDIO REPLICA
LIMITED EDITION OF 100 ONLY WORLDWIDE
While carrying out a survey on an earth-like planet, Commander John Koenig and his team are trapped by a corrosive atmosphere that the breaks down metals, making rescue by EAGLE TRANSPORTER impossible. Dr. Helena Russell and Psychon Maya utilize the carbon fiber RE-ENTRY GLIDER to deliver much-needed medical supplies to the planet surface.
The RE-ENTRY GLIDER features in the Season Two episode 'THE IMMUNITY SYNDROME' and has become an iconic ship in its own right. With its unique shape borrowed from a NASA design called the HYPER III, and its striking burnt red color scheme, the RE-ENTRY GLIDER is one of the most popular ‘Guest’ Spacecraft to appear in SPACE: 1999.
LIMITED EDITION OF ONLY 100 WORLDWIDE
Produced for the show in two scales, we are delighted to bring to the collector a LIMITED EDITION STUDIO SCALE REPLICA of the 1:24 version that sat atop one of the 44-inch EAGLE TRANSPORTER filming miniatures.
- HIGHLY DETAILED AND AUTHENTIC RE-ENTRY GLIDER from 'THE IMMUNITY SYNDROME'
- AUTHENTIC PANEL DETAILING AND DECALS
- FULLY DETACHABLE LANDING GEAR
- HIGHLY DETAILED ‘CRADLE’ FOR MOUNTING ON ANY 44-inch STUDIO SCALE EAGLE TRANSPORTER
- BRUSHED ALUMINIUM PLAQUE FEATURING UNIQUE EDITION AND SEQUENTIAL NUMBERING
RESERVE NOW UNDER NO OBLIGATION.
© Sixteen 12 Ltd.